Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Door is NOW Closed.


    My 18 year old has successfully pushed me to the edge to where I actually told you “You are no longer my Daughter.”
Yes..It got that bad.
It began with an argument about her neglecting some care that should have been given to her baby. This time is wasn’t just me telling her about herself. This time, my 16 year old son, my 14 year old daughter, and my mother got involved.
She decided to get on Facebook and post a rude status about me, like she normally does, and THIS time, she didn’t get likes and praise. This time, someone finally told her that if she would grow up and take care of her kid and stop disrespecting her mother, there wouldn’t be a problem. Long story short…she didn’t like that. At all. She also got upset with ME for not defending her. Why would I? Her shitty post was directed at me, so why would I defend someone who is trying to have my back for a change?
So my daughter started quietly getting the baby dressed and leaving, to some place I had no idea about. She kept it a secret, but the Scorpio in me can smell when something foul is going on.
I found out she was taking the baby to see the baby’s other side of the family.
What’s wrong with that, you ask? Ohh…only that every member of the entire house, including the children there either do drugs, sell drugs, drink alcohol, fistfight, you name it…they do it. I don’t mean little things either. This is a flat out crack house! These people, just a few months ago, were trying to beat my daughter up, and saying that the baby isn’t their family. My grandbaby is almost a year old and they have seen her maybe 3 times.
SO…out of pure spite, my daughter runs to them, tells them all of my personal business, cries about how “horrible” I am to her. Lies and says I take all of her money. (Even though the entire year I have babysat 5 days a week for free, bought diapers and food, and transported her back and forth to work.)
When I yelled at my daughter for taking my grandbaby to this horrible house, what does she do? She CALLS them on the phone and tells them to come over! Now I have 2 fat, weave-headed, ghetto chicks in my driveway, yelling at me in my face, broadcasting all of my personal business that my daughter shared with them. They threatened me and said “This is MY grandbaby now, She’s not yours anymore.”
A 37 year old woman called my 14-year old a “dirty whore.” The only thing keeping me from snatching this chick up by her raggedy weave and smashing her face into the windshield of my car is that I wasn’t about to spend my weekend in jail.
SO…finally, my son calmed everything down and got the bitches to leave my property. Then my daughter goes in the house as if I am going to just forget all about the fact that she called the crackhead clan to come jump me. She thought she was going to get in her cozy bed in my house and sleep. WRONG!
I called the police and had her removed from my house. And they left my grandbaby with me…but only for the night. I had to give her back the next day. 

As if that weren't a slap in the face enough...I read a whole bunch of statements on Twitter about how "immature" I am and how much of a "Drama Queen" I am . Which, I don't understand how I am the drama queen when SHE is the one calling crackheads over here to fight with her OWN MOTHER!

This draws the line for me. I went to jail for her in January. She learned nothing. Then she beat up her sister a month ago and SHE went to jail...She STILL learned nothing. Now she is calling people up to jump her own mother, who has been the ONLY one that has been there for her 100%.  It's time to get the fuck out of my house!

Now she, (and unfortunately my grandbaby, ) are now living in the crackhouse. She called my mom and sent her here to get the baby's bed, highchair, and HER stereo. I gave her the Baby's bed and highchair but NOT the stereo. She didn't pay for it! Plus, she stole my MP3 Player. AND had been being a little ingrate for months. So the stereo stayed here. She called me and said "You better give me my stereo." Oh really? I better, huh? Okay...
I took her stereo and threw it out on my front porch, and it was raining outside. Then I told her "It's on the porch, you better hurry, it's getting wet!" 






That is how I left it laying there too. If you want to disrespect me, I will disrespect you right back!  She then said "Forget it. I will buy a new one. I am not coming to get it. I am not your bitch!" I said Fine...and took it back in the house and gave the stereo to my other daughter. 
When she can start being nice to me, I will be nice to her...but even then, Mi Casa is no longer her casa! 
She apparently chooses to learn the hard way. 
What a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment